GMCT Ltd are now a CITB approved Internet Test Centre (ITC).
This means that we can now deliver a variety of CSCS Health, Safety & Environmental tests such as:
- HS&E Test for Operatives
- HS&E Test for Specialists
- HS&E Test for Managers and Professionals
Need your green labourers card? We also offer a package which allows you to complete your One Day Health & Safety Awareness course AND take your HS&E test with us.
We also deliver all CPCS Renewal Tests.
Please contact us for details and prices.
Quality assured short courses to provide learners with certification to ensure they are working safely onsite.
GMCT Offer the following SiteRight Courses:
Health & Safety Awareness in Construction (Labourers Green CSCS Card)
Working at Height & Harness Awareness
The Safe Use of Cut off Saws incl. Abrasive Wheels
•Improve onsite training, reducing the risks for all workers onsite.
•Standardised, certified training for all staff, for upskilling and refreshing.
• Transferable courses, reducing the need for repeat training.
• Free training resources available, for consistent, effective delivery.
• Regularly evaluated and continuously improved courses.
• Built by NOCN Group’s in-house, construction qualification specialists
• Developed in partnership world leading manufacturers, associations and
federations to ensure relevant, useful training.
• Can provide added-value and site-readiness for apprentices
Health and Safety Awareness in Construction
This course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the Health & Safety practices and legislation needed in order to work safely on a construction site.
Both courses are accepted routes to a CSCS Labourers Green Card, subject to candidates passing the CITB HSE test
This one-day course is designed to aid the understanding of potential hazards the construction worker may face on site. It provides a practical summary of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues, identifying the delegate’s responsibility for looking after themselves and others; outlining the employer’s duties; and explaining what should be done if the worker thinks that anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
The course is an ideal foundation for those wishing to obtain an industry accreditation card. This course is also an alternative route to the QCF Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment for the CSCS Labourer Card.
To ensure the individual responsibilities are understood:
- why they are carrying out their identified roles
- what is expected of them
- how they contribute to the safety of the workplace.
At the end of the day the delegates will be able to:
- understand the need to prevent accidents
- have an understanding of health and safety law
- identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure
- report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
Successful delegates will be awarded an NOCN Health and Safety Awareness in Construction Certificate valid for 5 years.
GMCT Ltd are accredited to deliver all of the above courses, on site, at your business premises or at our training centre in Rochdale. Please email, call or complete the contact form on our web page and we will help facilitate your training requirements.