This course is designed for those personnel responsible for supervising the movement of vehicles and pedestrians safely on a site, it will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the hazards associated with moving vehicles on a site and how to provide and maintain safe access routes for both pedestrians and vehicles, through the implementation of the correct control measures in order to reduce risks to their health.
- Associated health and safety legislation to Include:
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health & Safety at Work 1999
- Construction Design Management 2015
- Construction, Health, Safety & Welfare
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment (PUWER) 1998
- Health & Safety Signs & Signals Regs. 1996
- Safe systems of work
- Vehicle and pedestrian routes
- Hazards and Precautions to be taken.
- Danger areas when manoeuvring vehicles
- Methods of risk control
Duration and Certification
1/2 Day – Awareness Certificate of Training – valid for three years.