Fire Marshalling training is delivered in compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, and ensures that delegates are fully qualified to become a designated fire warden in their workplace. The course is an excellent accompaniment to our Fire Extinguisher Practical course and provides a more in-depth understanding of the different types of fire, how they are caused, and how to prevent them.
• Course introduction
• Ensuring legal compliance
• Fire prevention techniques
• Stopping fires from spreading
• Extinguishing fires (portable extinguishers and fixed installations)
• Assessing risks and hazards
• Safe procedure to follow in the event of a fire
• Why fire drills are necessary
• Fire alarms, sprinklers and fire doors
• Different types of fire and their characteristics
• Fire extinguisher colour coding
• Inspections and recording (fire log)
Duration and Certification
1/2 Day – Awareness Certificate of Training – valid for three years.