Our safety consultancy ensures every employer meets their requirements under the Management of Health & Safety Regulations 1999. Any employer who fails to appoint competent safety advice is in breach of their statutory duty under Health and Safety Legislation and therefore becomes liable to criminal prosecution.
It is often not financially viable for Small/Medium organisations to employ a full time member of staff in the role of safety professional. The GMCT Ltd Competent Person Service provides you with the resources to conform to the legal requirements at much lower expense. You simply call on experts as and when required and your named Health and Safety professional will be available. the scheme also allows you to name Greater Manchester Construction Training Ltd (GMCT Ltd) as your Competent Person.
Most Pre-Qualifying Questionnaires (PQQ’s) Health and Safety documents and contractor evaluation accreditation’s, insist you have immediate access to experienced health and safety knowledge, and also presume you are able to outline how you conform to this prerequisite. Subscribing to GMCT’s Competent Person Scheme will allow you to designate us for all Competent Person requirements.
Our team will provide your company with a friendly, expert consultancy service from highly qualified Health and Safety Professionals (CMIOSH, MIIRSM) who are members of The Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR).
The Service includes –
- A Certificate of Membership, this being valid for one year. The certificate is provided in a pdf format so that you can include the document into your job tenders and display it in your office reception area.
- A CV of your nominated GMCT external competent consultant. This being a registered health and safety practitioner. Again, this being a useful document to include within your tenders.
- Office and out of hours telephone help line for health and safety related issues which you may come across during your companies daily scope of works.
- Provision of Consultancy guidance by emails relating to your health and safety questions and queries. This giving your nominated responsible person step by step guidance on how to deal with and address issues within your working environment.
- Advice and updates as Health & Safety Legislation changes.
- Access to legal advice and support
- Accident Investigation
- Accreditation Service (SMAS, CHAS & Constructionline)
Packages We Offer
We offer 4 competent person scheme packages; Bronze, Sliver, Gold and Platinum.
All Packages include:
- Competent Person Membership Certificate.
- Support via e mail and telephone
- Updates on law changes and best practice
- Review and update companies Health and Safety Policy
- Completion of risk hazard analysis
- Assistance in completion of PQQ’s.
- Perform annual H&S audit and fire risk assessment on HQ premises
- Health and Safety inspections, audits and reports
- Training needs analysis for all staff.
We can also tailor packages to suit your companies needs
If interested please ring Brad Daniel on 07711 916093, Ian Eardley on 07814 555529 or 01706 559292 (office) or fill in the form below for a quote.